salmon212

martes, 4 de junio de 2013

The Sepia - Splintered

The debut album from The Sepia.The Sepia is a three man band from the UK that plays a type of music that can be described as Industrial. Their debut album “Splintered” features hard beats spiced with some heavy guitar riffs. This might sound quite unoriginal, and sadly it is. It is in no way bad, it's well performed and I wouldn’t mind anybody playing this at a party I attended, it's just a bit too bland. I feel there are a million bands out there that sound more or less like this, and I can't really think of a situation where I would choose to play this album instead of one of the major acts in the genre. If you are into the American industrial sound, and you own just about every other record, then you should probably get this, if not, let one of your friends buy it and put your cash somewhere else

 

The Sepia - Splintered

 

No hay comentarios: